Claudio Cavicchi: Brown Sandblasted Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-400-3235
Claudio Cavicchi has earned a reputation since the 1970s as a master of pipe carving and one of the chief artisans working in the Italian neoclassic style. This bent Billiard is a fine example of said style, featuring a tall, forward-urging bowl with an angled rim and jutting heel at the fore of a lengthy round shank that extends far past the transition to a comfortably bent acrylic stem. Dressed in a mahogany sandblasted finish, the stummel boasts excellent ring grain all around the bowl.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy