Jess Chonowitsch: Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-367-0087
Sculptors sometimes say that all they do is take away what isn't their subject. Here, Jess Chonowitsch has removed everything that doesn't contribute to this being a remarkable pipe. Knowing exactly what to leave is the hard part. With this pipe, it's easy to see how other carvers might have been tempted to go farther with the shaping, but Jess resists, and the result is a pipe that is right.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.39 in./111.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark