Clark Layton: Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-781-0003
A simple but wonderfully handled contrast is set up here, with easy and smooth lines sweeping uninterrupted from shank to bowl, bookended by crisp plateau at the mortise face and rim. When it came to the color palette, Clark changed things up a bit, going for "matching" rather than "contrasting", with a stem of finely patterned, dark cumberland following polished briar stained a dark, rich auburn, and plateau stained jet black.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States