Old German Clay: Markus Fohr German Tavern
Product Number: 002-557-0002
Many makers and marques have started fashioning shapes emulating the look of the clay tavern pipes of yesteryear; while those briar pipes are quite striking, there's something to be said for experiencing these designs in their traditional medium: clay. This long-stemmed clay Belge is a true facsimile of the slender clay pipes of old, albeit in a slightly handier arrangement overall than many of those dramatic Churchwarden iterations.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.90 in./226.06 mm.
- Weight: 6.40 oz./181.44 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.04 in./26.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Other
- Material: Clay
- Country: Germany