Old German Clay: Churchwarden Tavern
Product Number: 002-557-0003
A true facsimile of the slender tavern pipes of old, this Churchwarden Tavern pipe features a long, reed-like stretch of shank and stem, balanced out by a neat bulb of a bowl with a Cutty-like spur just beneath the transition. While many of these Old World pieces sport narrow, diminutive chambers, this iteration offers a good bit more breadth and depth alike. Perfect to pair with a good book or a late night smoke before bed, this Churchwarden style clay would be an interesting addition to any pipe smoker's rotation.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 15.49 in./393.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Other
- Material: Clay
- Country: Germany