Old German Clay: Markus Fohr Dragon's Claw Black
Product Number: 002-557-0014
A shape most commonly seen rendered in meerschaum, this Dragon's Claw clay is quite an impressive piece with it's well-defined scales and talons, made all the more imposing with its deep sable finish. Markus Fohr's family has been producing clay pipes in Germany for generations, using traditional methods and antique presses to make truly outstanding pieces.
Note: While all of our other pipes are photographed individually, these are not, and you may expect some reasonable cosmetic variation between the example we've photographed and the pipe you've received.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 6.40 oz./181.44 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.57 in./14.48 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Clay
- Country: Germany