Old German Clay: Lady's Leg Smooth Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-557-0074
A unique design, the Lady's Leg from Old German Clay sees a threaded briar bowl posed at the fore of a shank-and-stem arrangement that has been fashioned to resemble the shape's namesake. Not only were the shank and stem crafted by a 150-year-old vulcanite manufacture, but they were also produced utilizing a mold from 1910, testifying to Old German Clay's affinity and devotion to old-school craftsmanship. This particular Lady's Leg is dressed in an attractive smooth finish that highlights healthy grain across the briar's surface.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.75 in./120.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.53 in./64.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany