Comoy's: Riband (225)
Product Number: 002-439-0996
Here we find a swooping style of Dublin shape in Comoy's "225", with its long and deep transition and emphasis on curve putting a lot of gesture into the silhouette. It's finished in the Riband, an understated combination of contrast stain and smooth polish that is left matte, which as it happens makes for an all the more smooth feel in hand.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France