Comoy's: Tradition (87)
Product Number: 002-439-1004
With its gently tapering Dublin-esque bowl, subtle forward cant, trim style of shank, and slight downward turn, Comoy's "87" is a fine textbook example of the Zulu/Yachtsman shape — and one which actually hasn't changed much from older iterations.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France