Comoy's: Pebble Grain (43)
Product Number: 002-439-1089
Long of transition and sinuous of S-curve, Comoy's "43" bent Billiard features and elongated stature overall, at the end of which is poised a tall bowl wherein lies plenty of chamber. Dressed here in a fetching sandblast and red-brown stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.59 oz./45.11 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.22 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.91 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France