Comoy's: Tradition (87)
Product Number: 002-439-1125
Comoy's take on the Zulu is a charmer, especially in the glossy Tradition finish. A foward-canted, Dublin-esque shape, it's been around for a while, and hasn't seen much change in several decades, resulting in the particularly classical fellow seen here.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.14 in./155.93 mm.
- Weight: 1.07 oz./30.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.46 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France