Comoy's: Pebble Grain (43)
Product Number: 002-439-1236
With its generous bend and modest proportions, Comoy's "43" should prove a pretty reliable jaw-hanger. It's not just a work pipe, mind you, but an elegant shape for any occasion. Here in the Pebble Grain finish, that sandblast does bring out a respectable amount of grain as well.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.71 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France