Comoy's: Tradition (225)
Product Number: 002-439-1300
A serpentine rendition on this classic shape, Comoy's "225" maintains a steady, consistent broadening from bit to rim, as the tapered stem flares seamlessly into the flaring shank before transitioning seamlessly into the also flared Dublin bowl. It makes for a long, thick heel and curvy transition that will feel effortless in the hand. The honey-blonde stain pairs nicely with and serves to highlight the jet-black stem as well.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./48.98 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.41 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France