Comoy's: Pebble Grain (225)
Product Number: 002-439-1331
Here we find Comoy's "225" bent Dublin shape, a deep, sweeping number with a rather serpentine flow to its shank and stem, finished in the Pebble Grain's tan sandblast. It's a touch more Danish in its lines and stance than many of the marque's other classic shapes, making for a more dynamic silhouette overall.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.01 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.79 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France