Comoy's: Riband (87)
Product Number: 002-439-1363
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. One thing that was definitely not broke was the old Comoy's shape chart, and I'm pleased to see it's been kept that way; this "87" Zulu shape, for example, appears nearly identical to "87" shapes we've seen from the 1950s-1970s. I suspect, but am not entirely certain, that there may now be a little more taper to the bowl. This is interesting since there were later (say 1990s) "87" Zulus that had clearly been changed in design.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.05 oz./29.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.40 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France