Comoy's: Tradition (225)
Product Number: 002-439-1616
A serpentine rendition on this classic shape, Comoy's "225" maintains a steady, consistent broadening from bit to rim, as the tapered stem flares seamlessly into the flaring shank before transitioning seamlessly into the also flared Dublin bowl. It makes for a long, thick heel and curvy transition that will feel effortless in the hand. The honey-blonde stain pairs nicely with and serves to highlight the jet-black stem as well.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.38 oz./39.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France