Comoy's: Tradition (225)
Product Number: 002-439-1617
This "225" bent Dublin by Comoy's presents a curvy and voluptuous profile, with its flaring, trumpeting bowl complemented by an upward curving shank and downturned stem. Showcasing the Dublin flare is a vast array of gorgeous grain under an alluring, honey-blonde stain. That smooth finish and curvacious form results in a great feel in hand.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France