Comoy's: Tradition (225)
Product Number: 002-439-1645
A serpentine rendition of the classic shape, Comoy's "225" maintains a steady, consistent broadening from bit to rim, as the tapered stem flares seamlessly into the shank before transitioning seamlessly into the also flared Dublin bowl. It makes for a long, thick heel and curvy transition that will feel effortless in the hand. The honey-blonde stain pairs nicely with and serves to highlight the jet-black stem as well.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.61 oz./45.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.75 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.33 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France