Comoy's: Pebble Grain (225)
Product Number: 002-439-1648
Here we find Comoy's "225" bent Dublin shape, a deep, sweeping number with a rather serpentine flow to its shank and stem, finished in the Pebble Grain's tan sandblast. It's a touch more Danish in its lines and stance than many of the marque's other classic shapes, making for a more dynamic silhouette overall.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.59 oz./45.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./48.98 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.09 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.77 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France