Il Duca: Conte Smooth Bent Egg (C2)
Product Number: 002-427-0233
Though compact in its relative proportions, make no mistake - this is one shapely briar. It has no trouble filling things out in hand, and what it fills them out with is pure, easy, Danish-style smoothness. Max Rimensi isn't Danish, of course; he's Italian. But he's an Italian artisan with a remarkable flare for executing designs an all manner of styles, and this flame-grained beauty is just yet another example of that.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy