Il Duca: Barone Sandblasted Cherrywood with Bamboo (B3)
Product Number: 002-427-0281
An extremely lithe and slender take on the normally stout Cherrywood design, this piece from Max Rimensi features a bowl of Stack-like proportions, set to a slight forward cant, followed by a neat, high-set transition and a long, trim stretch of shank and stem. Despite that lithe shaping, it nevertheless maintains a charming, organic aesthetic — realized by a dark, smoky walnut stain, a crisp sandblast, and a two-knuckle, dark bamboo shank extension.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.15 in./29.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy