Il Duca: Barone Sandblasted Squat Acorn with Bone (B3)
Product Number: 002-427-0284
One of Max Rimensi's more elongated pieces, this broad-chambered Acorn features a squat, low-slung style of bowl and transition, followed up by a long, upward-sweeping shank. The profile is, unsurprisingly, quite dramatic — especially given the crisp, extra-dark sandblast and novel visual break between the flared, plateau-covered shank end and rugged bone stem accent.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.04 in./178.82 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy