Il Duca: Barone Sandblasted Bent Apple (B) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-427-0344
An organic and playful take on the bent Apple from Max, this briar wears the former in the texture of its sandblast and the stretch of natural plateau extending along its underside, while the latter is shown in the shape's sturdy, plucky proportions and active sense of curl along the shank, ending in a tapered stem of exaggerated shortness. It's a bold if compact design overall, and well-suited then to the likewise bold contrast it's finished in.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.16 in./105.66 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy