Il Duca: Sandblasted Morta Pot with Palmwood (B) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-427-0360
A stout, plump Apple-esque Pot from Max Rimensi of Il Duca here, and one which wouldn't look out of place amongst a bevy of briars straight out of the English school. It is, however, not made from briar, but semi-petrified bog oak, which along with yielding some remarkably tight and well-defined grain, makes this hearty little guy light as a feather. While the overall shaping is fairly classical overall, the palmwood mount adds color and contrast, and its brief step down to the mouthpiece keeps the silhouette dynamic overall.- Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: Italy