Il Duca: Sandblasted Morta Apple with Boxwood (B)
Product Number: 002-427-0549
A compact and refined piece from Max Rimensi of Il Duca, this Apple is rendered from morta, an alternative material of which the Italian artisan is very familiar. The medium's wavy grain patterns are highlighted by a dark sandblast across the bulbous bowl and slender, round shank, which is itself accentuated by a trim band of pale boxwood for contrast. Topped by a slender, black fishtail stem, this pipe is a fine example of Il Duca's more traditional shaping style.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: Italy