Dunhill: Shell Briar (3103) (2011)
Product Number: 002-015-1996
In this simple, iconic English Billiard we evidently find an example of a briar which slipped past the eyes of whoever was inspecting sandblasts at the Dunhill factory the day it was finished. I say that, of course, because its bowl sports quite a fine, delicate, yet very sound ring grain pattern, easily worthy of the pricier "Shell Ring Grain" stamping.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England