Dunhill: Shell Briar (6124) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2002
Sporting one very impressive ring grain, this statuesque Group 6 Foursquare is a fine example of a Dunhill sandblast. Design-wise, it's a sound English classic as well, of course; straightforward, handsome, deep-chambered, and able to sit as solid as a stone.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England