Dunhill: Cumberland (3102) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-1964
Smooth of line, sturdy of form, and sporting a warm, earthy palette composed of an auburn sandblast and a gorgeous cumberland stem, this Dunhill bent Billiard is as easy on the eyes as it is in hand. And of course, being of a plucky Group 3 size, and featuring a good bit of bend, it'll hang from the jaw with ease as well.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.77 in./121.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England