Dunhill: Chestnut (2303) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-1967
A rich, warm composition of smooth, subdued beauty, this Dunhill Chestnut presents one very fine rendition of the straight Billiard indeed. The deep, extra-dark auburn finish plays perfectly with the line and form of the "03" shape, and personally I can't think of a better way to complete such a piece, than with a slim, tapered length of fine-patterned cumberland.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England