Dunhill: Chestnut (6124) (2008)
Product Number: 002-015-1959
This particular Dunhill shape tends to appear in larger sizes, whether in its saddle or tapered-stem version. This seems natural, though, for such a high-rimmed, straightforward, poised design - in a full-blown Group 6 like this, I'd say it appears positively stately. Of course, a rich, dark, yet subdued finish like the Chestnut only emphasizes these fine qualities.
Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England