Dunhill: Amber Root (4407) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-1979
Rounded little firepot of a bowl, trim shank and transition, long and languid down-turned stem; there's no mistaking the classic Prince design, and there's no mistaking that Dunhill knows it well. Here we find a handy Group 4 rendition, finished in the rich, smoky amber-and-auburn style of the exceptional Amber Root.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England