Dunhill: Bruyere (3202) (2010)
Product Number: 002-015-2036
One of Dunhill's more interesting Billiards, the "02" shape often takes on almost Peterson-esque proportions at around Group 3 size, with a shank and transition of considerable substance, especially when compared to the lean figure of the bowl. It's not overdone, however, and the profile remains well-balanced, just with a sturdier, well-anchored look about it.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.61 in./117.09 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England