Dunhill: Bruyere (4134) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2059
A more conspicuous taper, outstretched transition, and an upward-lifting heal lends this Dunhill Bruyere a softer, more supple shape than we'd typically expect from the English school, even in the innately rounded Brandy shape. Matching this more demure form is the smooth, extra-dark finish, simultaneously both beautiful and reserved.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England