Dunhill: Amber Root (3107) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2082
Long and trim of stem, generously rounded of bowl, this Dunhill design is a fine, particularly gracile rendition of the traditional Prince. minus the defining downward curve of the stem. By our estimation this makes it an Apple, even though the Dunhill shape chart still, oddly enough, does call the straight version a Prince as well. Whichever you may decide to call it, it's presented here in the Amber Root finish, the rich, dusky warmth of which does a lot to add aesthetic depth to this otherwise feather-light design.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England