Dunhill: Dress (4101) (2011)
Product Number: 002-015-2104
The dress pipe by which we define, and even get the name of, the dress pipe, the Dunhill Dress finish is unbeatable if what you're looking for is a classical, chic, refined briar of doubtless quality. Today you'll find pipemakers and manufacturers from every "school" offering briars with ebony finishes and sterling silver bands, but it began in England, and it began at Dunhill.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England