Dunhill: Shell Briar (3421) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2118
Though we never see half so often as the Billiard or Dublin, Dunhill's take on the Zulu is one of my favorites from their (very traditional) shaping chart. With its relaxed gesture, yet lively, canted, and sharp-rimmed bowl, the shape is simply loaded with character; equal parts liaise-faire
and adventuresome. Here it's presented in a jet-black sandblast, just perfect for accentuating the profile which so defines its nature.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England