Dunhill: Cumberland (4111) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2225
As simple and classic as the "4111" combination is (being a medium-sized, Group 4 Lovat), its presence is surprisingly scarce among our archives - this one makes for an even dozen, with the first having cropped up back in 2005. In the Cumberland finish, we find this one bearing a light sandblast, a dark chestnut finish, and, of course, a lovely cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England