Dunhill: Cumberland (4134) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2139
Broad-bottomed and sporting a tall, direct taper, the Dunhill "34" is both a fine sitter, and one of the more masculine renditions of the classic Brandy around, with a look and feel that are definitely solid rather than voluptuous. This example comes to us in the Cumberland finish with an extra-dark walnut stain of a light sandblast, and sporting a lovely cumberland stem. And, oddly enough, this is only the second example of the "34" in a Cumberland finish to appear in our archives.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England