Dunhill: Cumberland (5102) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2132
The Dunhill "02" Bent Billiard design is one which can trace its roots back to at least the 1930s, and looking at that profile, it's little wonder this shape has survived over not only years, but generations. It is superbly elegant, yet also strong and sturdy, managing to combine perfectly fluid lines with a robust sense of proportion. Dunhill, it would seem, knows when they've found a keeper.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England