Dunhill: County (5226) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2183
Fat-shanked, deep-chambered, and sporting a tall, trim, tubular bowl, the "26" is the image of the classic Oom Paul - which is just what we would expect, given that the "26" is
a Dunhill shape. Even in big Group 5 size it remains well-balanced for hanging from the jaw, and that lazily drooping saddle stem certainly doesn't lose anything by being rendered in black-and-umber brindled cumberland.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.70 in./119.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Oom Paul
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England