Dunhill: Chestnut (3108) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2150
The Bulldog is an inherently masculine shape, but possessing strong lines and plenty of substance doesn't mean it can't be smooth and graceful as well. Such a combination is, after all, just what we find here in this Dunhill execution of the old classic, dressed in the dark and smoky Chestnut finish, paired up to a finely-patterned cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England