Dunhill: Bruyere (4407) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2236
The classic Prince rendered in dark and tasteful style, and at a rather generous Group 4 scale, this briar is a fine example of the kind of understated, old English compositions Dunhill excels at. That is to say, it's pipes like this that are the reason Dunhill is
known the world 'round as the definitive English marque, and has been for generations.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England