Dunhill: Shell Briar (3101) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2264
A no-nonsense, classic little pocket-pipe, this charming Group 3 straight Apple proves very light and handy. That's pretty much to be expected with a shape like this, of course, though Dunhill does seem to have had a particular eye towards "adding lightness", given that this shape's chamber in Group 3 scale is as broad across as those of some Group 5 shapes.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.91 in./124.71 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England