Dunhill: Cumberland (4134) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2310
A more conspicuous taper, outstretched transition, and an upward-lifting heal lends this Dunhill Bruyere a softer, more supple shape than we'd typically expect from the English school, even in the innately rounded Brandy shape. I've always thought the "34" paired especially well with Dunhill's darker, warmer finishes, which is just what we find here in the Cumberland.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England