Dunhill: Dress (3101) (2011)
Product Number: 002-015-2177
Well, this is a bit of a surprise. A simple, straight, classic Apple of modest, handy, pocket-sized scale certainly seems like a natural choice for a proper ebony-and-sterling-silver dress finish, and, yet, this but the fourth Group 3 Dress "01" to crop up in our archives. Go figure, is all I can say, and perhaps that it's best to get while the getting is good, as well.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.74 in./120.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England