Dunhill: Ruby Bark (4217) (2008)
Product Number: 002-015-2246
The Bulldog is by nature a hard, masculine shape, but here it recieves bit of a warming-over, and dressing-up, in the Ruby Bark's deep red finish accompanied by a sterling silver band. The result is a sturdy and straightforward design with an extra measure of pinache; a rough-and-tumble shape that's "cleaned up nicely", if you will.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England