Dunhill: Shell Briar Collector (HTXL) (20)
Product Number: 002-015-2230
If you're looking for the biggest, most capacious Dunhill you can find, the "HTXL" grade is what you want to look for. Plus, aside from outstripping even the Group 6 in scale, these hand-turned beasts also serve to highlight some of Dunhill's better briar; hence the multitudinous rivulets of ring grain banding the bowl of this extra-capacious bent Dublin.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.22 in./157.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England