Dunhill: Shell Briar (4110) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2276
Shell Briar my [expletive]. This
is a Shell Ring Grain. At least, it very well should be. Suffice to say that what we have here is a very nice example of a Dunhill sandblast. I suppose the only question is, would you rather pay the premium for the higher-tier stamp, or would you rather get a pipe that deserved it, with a standard Shell Briar stamp, and at the standard Shell Briar price?
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England