Dunhill: Shell Briar (4101) with Horn Army Mount (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2223
Jet-black, sandblasted briar, smooth, slim vulcanite, and a pale, perfectly polished horn - this is a great combination, especially when paired with an ages-old classic English shape. And all that's just what we're looking at here.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England