Dunhill: Shell Briar (4101) with Horn Army Mount (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2266
Jet-black, sandblasted briar, smooth, slim vulcanite, and a light, slightly smokey, perfectly polished horn ferrule - this is a great combination, especially when paired with an ages-old classic English shape. And all that's just what we're looking at here.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England